Changes and transitions are a fact of life for all of us. For you, the change may be happening in your personal life, in your professional life, or perhaps there’s a shift happening in your inner life. Change is natural and necessary, but often difficult and uncertain. Every person, even the most successful, has times in their lives when they need help imagining a change and how to implement it. One reason for this is it can be a real challenge to understand what all the driving factors are in a major life change.
During this 3-day residential workshop retreat, we will share principles about the nature of change in human lives and time-tested mindfulness practices that can help you move through times of change with more balance. In this highly interactive program, you will complete a series of self-assessments that are designed to give you clarity about your current situation and a sense of next steps. There will also be time for your personal questions, observations, and small group work.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Discover a “Path to Well-being” that is beyond getting what you want and getting rid of what you don’t want in life.
- Use the “Journey through Change” as a map to locate yourself in the process of your current change
- Identify your values and intentions so you have a basis for making wise decisions.
- Recognize habits of mind that undermine you and learn practices to disengage from their influence.
- Explore which areas of your life need attention, gain insights about your strengths and challenges in dealing with change, and begin to strategize about next steps.
How well you navigate change has a direct impact on the degree of well-being, purpose, and satisfaction you experience on a day-to-day basis. If you’re considering a big change, are in the midst of one now, or are still feeling the effects of past changes, this retreat offers you the personal understanding and tools to open to the next phase of your life with clarity and true empowerment.