There comes a time in every man’s life when it’s clear that a restructuring is needed, that the framework you’ve built just isn’t serving you any longer. You may feel that you are spending too much time on things that aren’t a priority any longer. Or there’s something you really want to be doing but other things get in the way. Or you are living your life according to an old story that you’ve outgrown. Or perhaps you have made an internal shift but your outer life hasn’t caught up.
How do we go about making fundamental life changes in a mindful way? That is the question we will explore during this weekend workshop. Some of the frameworks we will use during this program are:
- Mindfulness meditation practices that support you in staying true to what’s most important and that help you reorient when you inevitably get off track.
- Self-assessments designed by Life Balance Institute that bring clarity to what’s currently working in your life and what’s out of balance.
- Identifying core values and intentions so that you are clear about how you wish to live your life.
- Sorting out priorities and discerning what’s most important.
- Discovering what you need to claim or reclaim so that you get caught up with yourself as to what you need to be tending to now.
If you are ready to engage in a meaningful process of inner exploration that will set the course for a restructured life, join us for this weekend full of dynamic inquiry and the opportunity to learn essential life skills for making fundamental life changes with authenticity, confidence, and clarity.