There comes a time in every person’s life when it’s clear that a restructuring is needed, that the framework you’ve built isn’t serving you any longer. You may feel that you are spending too much time on things that aren’t a priority any longer. Or there’s something you really want to be doing but other things get in the way. Or you are living your life according to an old story that you’ve outgrown. Or maybe you’ve made an internal shift but your outer life hasn’t caught up.
How do we go about making fundamental life changes in a way that is aligned with who we are now? That is the question we will explore in this highly interactive program. During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete self-assessments that bring clarity to what’s working in your life and what’s out of balance.
- Sort out priorities and discern what’s most important.
- Identify core values and intentions so that you are clear about how you wish to live your life.
- Get clear on the ways you hinder yourself from having the life you want.
- Practice mindfulness tools that support you in staying true to what’s most important and help you reorient when you inevitably get off track.
Are you ready to engage in a meaningful process of inner exploration that will set the course for a more authentic life? If so, please join us for this workshop where you can learn essential skills for making life changes with clarity and intention.