If you’re considering a big change, are in the midst of one now or are still feeling the effects of past changes, this unique retreat offers you the personal understanding and tools to open to the next phase of your life with clarity, confidence, joy, and deeper insight.
Together in a supportive environment, we’ll learn principles about the nature of change, adult stages of development, as well as time-tested mindfulness practices that can help you move through times of change with more balance and clear intention. Throughout the retreat, you will be offered a series of highly effective self-assessments and tools from the Life Balance Institute that are designed to give you clarity about your specific situation and support you in moving towards your next steps. These tools have helped countless individuals step into greater alignment with what they truly care about in life—to connect with what is truly meaningful. In addition, each day we’ll practice meditations together specifically designed to support you in meeting change more effectively and in coming home to yourself in daily life.
- Discover a “Path to Well-being” that is beyond getting what you want and getting rid of what you don’t want in life.
- Use the “Journey through Change” as a map to locate yourself in the process of your current change
- Identify your values and intentions so you have a basis for making wise decisions.
- Recognize habits of mind that undermine you and learn practices to disengage from their influence.
- Explore which areas of your life need attention, gain insights about your strengths and challenges in dealing with change, and begin to strategize about next steps.
A detailed schedule will be available at least 2 weeks in advance of the program. View sample schedule here.